Sunday, September 22, 2013

Class of 1983

These photos are from my high school reunion last summer. I'll write a bit more about it here when I have some time.



18 National Merit Finalists from our class recorded in the academic trophy case just off the cafeteria:


The new library:



The new weight room. Do we put too much emphasis on school sports programs? (Atlantic Monthly)




Football:




Swimming:


Some team records still unbroken today! They tell me I was the youngest sports team captain in school history :-)


State champs:


Wrestling:



Then and now :-)  The group photo is of the National Merit scholars listed above. See also School Daze.



1 comment:

Diogenes said...

my dad went to a uni high too. he was prez of his class and went to harvard.



steve has no idea how lucky he's been.

Blog Archive

Labels